YSA Market Triphala powder is prepared by using original herbs that are sourced from native farmers who follow traditional farming methodologies.
• Main ingredients of the powder are Indian Gooseberry (Nallikkai), Black Myrobalan (Kadukkai), and Belleric Myrobalan (Thaandrikkai)
• This is a very popular churanam or powder that is used to alleviate symptoms of constipation, digestion issues, gastritis, and ulcers
• Regular consumption of this pure Triphala powder can help in reducing blood sugar and frequent spikes
• The powder is a power source of Vitamin C, polyphenols, and flavonoids
• People who suffer from high cholesterol can consume the powder to reduce bad cholesterol (accumulation of bad cholesterol causes cardio-related health issues)
• The combination of the herbs contains high amounts of antioxidants that prevent free radicals from causing damage and reduce oxidative stress
• Triphala powder helps in balancing the dosha’s (Vata, Kapha, and Pita), which helps in reducing infections, inflammation and helps in purifying the internal organs
• Regular consumption of the powder can also help you physical and mental stress
How to consume:
• For Adults – Consume 1 tsp of the powder along with hot water before going to bed
• For Children above 5 years – Consume ½ tsp of the powder along with hot water before going to bed
• Can be consumed regularly for 3 months and gradually reduce to once a week.
• Do not consume any food/drink after consuming the powder. This should be the last intake for the day before sleep.
• Kindly consult a professional before administering to children below 5 years
• Do not add the powder while boiling the water
How to store:
• The powder can be stored in an air-tight container and placed on a shelf where there is no direct sunlight
• Use a moisture-free or dry spoon to scoop the powder
• Triphala Powder need not be refrigerated.
There are no reviews yet.