- YSA activated charcoal tooth powder is made in a traditional method from roasted rice husk
- Treats bad breath, odor and eliminates the build-up of bacteria
- Cures oral cavity issues
- Scientifically tested and certified by Oorjv
- Read more about the ways to use activated charcoal
- Watch this video to know more about how to whiten your teeth using activated charcoal
Yes, it is a natural anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and removes toxins from the body.
Activated charcoal powder or activated charcoal is highly beneficial for healthy skin. When applied like a mask on the skin, it removes dirt, excess oil, and impurities. It also prevents bacteria that cause infection and pimples.
This activated charcoal tooth powder has been in use since ancient times in India, for brushing teeth. It also strengthens the gums and whitens the teeth. Anything that is used in moderation does not cause any damage.
Consuming activated charcoal can provide many benefits like flushing out toxins, improve digestion and prevent infections. Please consult your doctor to know the right dosage.