Chyawanprash + Swasamirtham + Thirikadugam + Bokhar pain balm
- An effective combination of natural herbs and roots that boosts immunity effectively
- Prevents and helps to find relief from discomforts caused by respiratory illness
- All ingredients are sourced from farmers who follow traditional methods
- Free from preservatives and adulteration
- Scientifically tested and certified by OORJ
How to consume:
Chyawanprash –One spoon at morning (after food) for adults. Peanut size quantity for children above three years.
Swasamirtham – One spoon at night (after food) for adults. Peanut size quantity for children above three years.
Thirikadugam – Add a pinch to warm milk and consume at night, right before sleep. Not advisable for children.
Bokhar pain balm – Add three drops in 50ml warm water and consume twice a day. Use only one drop or lesser for children above three years.