How YSA Market’s A2 Cow Ghee Benefits Your Health
- YSA MARKET’s A2 Vedic Cow Ghee consists of Vitamin A, unadulterated antioxidants and superior A2 protein that aids in boosting immunity.
- The amino acids present in the desi cow ghee assist in easy digestion of food in contrary to other fats and oils that hinder the digestive process.
- The superior quality protein (A2 protein) present in this product facilitates in increasing High-Density Lipoproteins which effectively battles cholesterol levels in the bloodstream.
- The presence of omega-3 fatty acids strengthens the heart muscles and improves general cardiovascular health.
YSA Market’s Promise!
- YSA Market works with the sole purpose of spreading awareness about the rich agricultural practices in our country and empowering farmers as a means to promote practices which are unadulterated and go beyond the idea of organic farming.
- YSA MARKET A2 Vedic cow ghee is primarily sourced from the milk of indigenous Kangayam breed cows that are grass fed and non genetically modified. Read more about Non-GMO.
- The traditional process of extracting ghee from the milk of these indigenous cows ensures retention of natural flavour and aroma of the ghee.
- Promoting such practices that produce A2 Vedic cow ghee having superior nutrient content without tampering with the natural processes of the environment is the goal that YSA market is striving to achieve.
How To Use A2 Vedic Cow Ghee?
- Use this nutrient rich ghee to toast breads and make an appetising and healthy morning meal for children.
- Substitute the cooking oil with this ghee in vegetables, rotis, parathas or any other tempering of dishes to facilitate easy digestion and ensure maximum flavour in food.
- This ghee can also provide a soothing or calming effect when applied to dry skin and burn wounds on skin.
- Pure Vedic A2 cow ghee when combined with Activated Nano Charcoal can aid in good dental hygiene
How To Store Vedic A2 Cow Ghee?
- Vedic A2 cow ghee can be stored in normal room temperature if the weather is not extremely hot. During extreme summers this ghee can be refrigerated. The shelf life of this product is about 24 months.
Cow milk usually contains two different kinds of protein, A1 protein and A2 protein. It has been scientifically established through research that A2 protein is more beneficial to our body than A1 protein. The A2 vedic cow ghee is extracted from A2 milk of grass fed non genetically modified cows and hence is healthier, more nutritious and has noteworthy taste.
The A2 vedic cow ghee produced by YSA MARKET is fully tested and authenticated by Oorj. However, there are other food test labs which can verify that this ghee is produced from indigenous A2 breed cows.
The YSA Market Vedic A2 cow ghee is packed in glass bottles to ensure there is no unwanted interaction of the product with materials such as plastic. These tightly sealed glass bottles are bubble wrapped and packed in corrugated boxes to prevent any leakage or breakage during transportation.
The Omega 3 fatty acids present in this ghee is highly beneficial for the health of your heart. The superior quality protein(A2 protein) present in this product facilitates in increasing High-Density Lipoproteins which effectively battles cholesterol levels in the bloodstream.