How YSA Market’s Chyawanprash Benefits Your Health
- This Ayurvedic product contains 57 herbs and superfoods that have been scientifically studied individually for their health benefits.
- Commonly known in Ayurveda as “the elixir of life” this polyherbal jam relieves Asthma, Cough, Respiratory Tract infections and bronchospasm (the narrowing of airways). YSA Market Chyawanprash is hence proving to be beneficial in battling the pandemic prevalent in all parts of the world today.
- This product, along with being hepatoprotective (protecting the liver) also aids in streamlining the metabolism of fats and proteins.
- When consumed regularly, this nutritive jam supports Homeostasis, which is the self-regulating process that our body uses to maintain stability in varying environmental conditions.
- Another gain of consuming Chyawanprash is the retention of youthfulness and longevity of life since it contains properties that abet building body tissues in children and old.
YSA Market’s Motivation to Promote Chyawanprash
- Chyawanprash also known as Chyavanaprasam, Chyavanaprasha and Chyawanaprash is an ancient Indian health food that has been vigorously consumed country-wide for more than centuries. A health supplement that has multiple health benefits, YSA Market is proud to promote a product that has Indian roots.
- YSA Market desires to make consumers in India and other subcontinents aware of this Ayurvedic health supplement and its benefits especially in the face of the pandemic that has currently gripped the entire world.
Ingredients in YSA Market Chyawanprash
- 57 Herbs –The 57 herbs used as ingredients for Chyawanprash include the Dashmula (10 root herbs), the Chaturjata (4 fragrant herbs), and the Ashtavarga (8 medicinal herbs found in Northwest Himalayas). When combined together these herbs improve the strength of bones and reduce swelling, pain, and respiratory problems.
- Amla – Frequently referred to as the Indian Gooseberry, Amla is a dominant ingredient in Chyawanprash. This citrus fruit contains high amounts of Vitamin C which helps to build the immune system. YSA Market offers the best Amla lehiyam that can be consumed to immunity and vitality. Know more about this Amla Lehiyam
- Honey – Honey is a healthy mixture of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and other compounds. Studies indicate that honey is very effective antiseptic, antimicrobial, laxative, antianemic and has healing, cleansing and blood purifying capabilities. Read more about YSA Market’s natural Honey
- Pure A2 Cow Ghee – Rich in amino acids, this ingredient allows easy digestion of food and maintaining good health. A2 cow ghee is capable of fulfilling most of the daily requirements of Omega 3 fatty acid thereby keeping the heart-healthy. It strengthens bones, relieves joint pain, and helps immensely in boosting immunity. Read more about YSA Market’s Vedic Pure A2 Cow Ghee
Use of YSA Market Chyawanprash?
- This Ayurvedic mix can be used by all age groups starting from young children to senior citizens.
- A spoon of this nourishing supplement can be either consumed alone or spread on toast or bread like other jams.
- The rejuvenating qualities of this Ayurvedic herbal product gets further enhanced if a spoonful of it is mixed with regular or almond milk and consumed.
- Adults can consume up to 1-2 teaspoons a day while children can take up to ½ a spoon daily. The best time to consume YSA Market Chyawanprash is before breakfast or 1-2 hours after taking dinner
How to store YSA Market Chyawanprash?
- Store at a temperature below 25 degrees celsius and avoid exposure to direct sunlight while in storage.
This Product is rich in Vitamin C, which is an antioxidant that helps to boost the immune system. It helps to ensure a clear respiratory tract thereby preventing recurrence of common cold. The presence of Vitamin C also helps in fighting an intermittent or viral fever.
The scientific evidence for the effects of Chyawanprash on pregnant women is not very clear. It is recommended to consult your doctor for advice on consumption if you are pregnant.
This herbal product has the ability to nourish brain cells as it is rich in antioxidants. It not only helps in improving memory but also has a calming effect that helps in reducing of anxiety and stress-related issues. We recommend you to look at YSA Market Brahmi Lehiyam for better improvement of brain health.
Our product is packed in glass bottles to ensure there is no unwanted interaction of the product with materials such as plastic. These tightly sealed glass bottles are bubble wrapped and packed in corrugated boxes to prevent any leakage or breakage during transportation.